Study in Canada-
Why study in Canada?
Canada is one of the most attractive countries for international students to study abroad over the years. Education in both English and French is available here. The country ranks very high in the world on the number of adults having tertiary education. According to Forbes, Business Insider. BBC, this country consistently ranked top (in 2016 it is just behind Sweden) in the world as World’s Most Reputable Country. From the Worldatlas travel guide, we can know that Canada is the most loved country in the world.
Some of the reasons to choose Canada as International study destinations are
1) World-Renowned Universities- The country is the home of some of the world-renowned Universities which include the University of Toronto, the University of British Columbia, McGill University, the University of Montreal, the University of Alberta, etc.
2) Most Educated Country - According to World Knowing, Canada is the Most Educated Country in the World. It has one of the best higher education systems in the world.
3) Government’s Initiative for International Students- International education is a priority sector Under Canada’s Global Market Action Plan. According to ICEF Monitor, the Canadian Government is formulating a new international education strategy to attract 4,50,000 international students and researchers by 2022.
4) Global Standard but Low Cost - Here, you can read at a world-renowned university and lead a high standard of life with comparatively affordable costs, much lower than in the US and UK.
5) Availability of International Scholarships- Canadian Universities, as well as the Government, provide several scholarships to attract the best international talents around the world. For scholarship opportunities, please visit our news page.
6) High Employment Rate - Job prospect for students with a Canadian degree holder is very high. It is widely accepted by MNCs and Universities around the world.
7) Immigration Possibility- There is a chance to make Canada a permanent home for international students. The immigration department of the Government of Canada has certain rules for International students for post-school life.
8) Technology Leader - Canada is the International leader in Computer and Information Technology, especially telecommunications, biotechnology, transportation and engineering, aerospace, medical devices, etc. This country is the pioneer to connect schools and libraries through the Internet through its SchoolNet program.