France, the country of Eifel Tower is an appealing abroad study destination among international students over the years. The country with its rich culture and history is the most popular tourist destination in the world. There are several reasons why International students should opt for France as their study abroad destination, these are as follows.
Why Study in France?
1) Home of World’s Best Universities and Business Schools- France is the home of some of the world-renowned Universities like École Normale Supérieure, École Polytechnique, Pierre, and Marie Curie University, Paris-Sud University, and Specialized Business Schools like ESCP Europe, ESSEC Business School, HEC Paris, INSEAD.
2) Opportunities to get Scholarships- French Government, as well as Universities, offer various scholarships to attract brilliant International Students. Some of these are The Eiffel Scholarships, Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, HEC Paris, INSEAD, ISM Global Learning Scholarships, etc. To know upcoming French scholarships please visit our news page
3)Cutting Age Research Opportunities- According to Wikipedia, France ranks 7 in the world in terms of spending on research and development. The National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS), feature among the World’s Top Global Innovators. According to Nature Index, an international ranking of Scientific Institution, France ranks 6 in the world.
4) World-class Economic power- According to Statistics Time, France ranks 6th in the world. and 2nd in Europe in terms of GDP.
5) Home of World Famous Industries- According to the Fortune Global 500 list, 29 World famous industries which include L’Oreal, Total, BNP Paribas, Renault, Carrefour, etc are from France.
6) Equal Opportunity Policy for Home & International Students- French Government does not differentiate home and International students. Tuition Fees, admission requirements, etc are the same for both kinds of students.
7) Availability of wide ranges of Courses- France has more than 3500 institutions of higher education, 77 public-funded universities, and more than 3000 specialized schools, which offers a wide variety of study options to the International students.
8) High International Student Satisfaction- International student’s satisfaction rate is very high. According to Top Universities world ranking Paris is ranked as the best student city.
9) Opportunity to Learn French- French is the third most common business language. Learning French will be helpful for your future career.
10) Cultural History- France is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Its natural beauty, amazing climate, outdoor recreational activities always attract tourist around the world