Switzerland, the country of Red Cross, excellent watch, milk chocolate attracts thousands of international students every year to enhance their academic background and skills. There are several reasons behind international student’s inclination to study in this Postcard Perfect Country. Some of these are as follows-
Why study in Switzerland?
1) The Country with Highly Reputed Universities- Some of the World’s renowned universities are from Switzerland. Which include ETH Zurich - Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, University of Basel, University of Zurich, University of Bern.
2) Availability of International Scholarships- The generous Swiss Government, as well as Universities, offers several scholarships to International Students. Some of these are Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Scholars and Artists, The Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, ETH Excellence Scholarships,
3) University of Geneva Excellence Master Fellowships, etc. For upcoming Swiss scholarships please check our news section.
4) High-Quality Research- Switzerland is known for its high-quality research and development. CERN, European Organization for Nuclear Research use the world largest uses the world's largest and most complex scientific instruments to study the basic constituents of matter, which is the symbol or high-quality research activities in this country.
5) Land of World-Renowned Organizations- This country is the headquarter of several world-famous International organizations which include the International Olympic Committee, the Red Cross and the World Economic Forum, etc.
6) Multilingual Country- Although most locals speak great English, the country has four native languages including French, German, Italian and Romansh. International students can spend a day to day lives with English but can learn another foreign language.
7) Post Card Perfect Country- Switzerland is a postcard-perfect country with everybody’s eye candy. Lake forests, sunset, sunrise, snow-clad mountains are amazingly stunning. You will love rowing, jogging, skiing, cycling whatever you want.