Switzerland, the country of the Red Cross, excellent watch, and milk chocolate, attracts thousands of international students every year to enhance their academic background and skills. There are several reasons behind international student’s inclination to study in this Postcard Perfect Country. Some of these are as follows-
Why study in Switzerland?
1) The Country with Highly Reputed Universities- Some of the World’s renowned universities are from Switzerland. Which include ETH Zurich - Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, University of Basel, University of Zurich, and the University of Bern.
2) Availability of International Scholarships- The generous Swiss Government, as well as Universities, offers several scholarships to International Students. Some of these are the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Scholars and Artists, The Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, ETH Excellence Scholarships,
3) The University of Geneva Excellence Master Fellowships, etc. For upcoming Swiss scholarships, please check our news section.
4) High-Quality Research- Switzerland is known for its high-quality research and development. CERN, European Organization for Nuclear Research use the world's largest uses the world's largest and most complex scientific instruments to study the basic constituents of matter, which is the symbol of high-quality research activities in this country.
5) Land of World-Renowned Organizations- This country is the headquarters of several world-famous International organizations which include the International Olympic Committee, the Red Cross and the World Economic Forum, etc.
6) Multilingual Country - Although most locals speak great English, the country has four native languages including French, German, Italian, and Romansh. International students can spend day-to-day lives in English, but can learn another foreign language.
7) Post Card Perfect Country- Switzerland is a postcard-perfect country with everybody’s eye candy. Lake forests, sunset, sunrise, and snow-clad mountains are amazingly stunning. You will love rowing, jogging, skiing, cycling, whatever you want.