Study Abroad Consultancy
“If you can dream it, you can do it”- Walt Disney
Overseas education is not a distant dream nowadays, or it is not a dream of rich or highly talented students. With the right kind of preparation, proper guidance, a mediocre student can even study in a reputed foreign University with a scholarship. We will be with you in the entire process to fulfill your overseas education dreams as our main motto is to admit a student in a reputed foreign university with a scholarship.
There are several advantages of Abroad Study. Some of these are
1) Availability of International Scholarships
2) Education with a different style
3) Career Opportunities around the Globe
4) Explore the World
5) Experience new cultures
6) Gain Global Mindset and become worldlier
7) Create a Global Network
8) Experience of the different education system, language, environment help future leaders to address urgent issues
1. Career Counselling for Study Abroad
Study Abroad Counselling is not about formal discussion, but a crucial informative session to affect student’s rest of the life. Thousands of courses, thousands of scholarships are available among various countries. Therefore, the selection of right courses with scholarships in a reputed University is a daunting task for any student and needs vast experiences to guide. Our experienced counselors, trained by our founder (who has studied with 2-year full-time Scholarship in Europe), will provide you unbiased, valuable information, to help you to take an accurate decision about your future overseas study destination. We also provide free online counseling through Zopim chat, and Whatsapp (+919932024886), so please take prior appointment for that. Based on students profile and interest, we also recommend students approx 5-10 universities with scholarships for a nominal fee. Please send your CV to email@example.com
2. Examinations Guidance for Overseas Education-
For getting admission and scholarships in a reputed University, you need to have some standardized test scores like Graduate Record Examination (GRE), Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT), Test Of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) etc. The accepting scores vary according to Universities, courses, and countries. Our expert counselors will guide you about the test contents, provide advice to obtain a good score, enroll for the tests, and finally match your scores with the renowned foreign universities around the world to address your overseas education goals.
3. Profiling for study abroad-
Different Universities have different selection criteria for admission. Based on your preferences, academic qualifications, work experiences, and standardized test scores, our skilled abroad education counselors will create your profile to match the best possible ranked University accurately to fulfill your study abroad dream.
4. International University Selection-
Several factors we should consider while selecting the Universities. No University is not best for all subjects. For example, according to QS World University Ranking, Massachusetts Institute of Technology is the best choice to study Chemical Engineering, but Harvard University is the best choice to study MBA. Again, most Indian students prefer to live in an English speaking country. Some Universities offer more scholarships. Therefore, some common factors we should count for selecting foreign Universities are-
- University Rank and reputation for particular subjects
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Study and living expenses
- Course Duration
- Job opportunities after course completion
- Part-time job availability while studying
- Grant Visa after course completion for job search etc
Our skilled counselors select courses/Universities/Countries according to the student’s preference. Keeping all these factors in mind along with a student’s profile, our counselor will recommend 5-10 best options to start your overseas education dream. You can discuss free of cost through Zopim chat, and Whatsapp (+919932024886), and get a list of best foreign Universities with scholarships online.
5. Guidance in Documentation and Application Submission for Study Abroad
Preparing documents for the abroad university application should be done carefully, which needs experience, and professional touch. Before application, you have to arrange several documents and resize them in a proper format. Some of the common documents you need to arrange are-
- CV formatting
- Writing Statement of Purpose (SOP)/Letter of Motivation
- Writing Research Interests
- Attestation of Mark sheets and certificates
- Approach Professor of Employers for Recommendation Letters
- Sending Test Scores directly to the Universities
After preparing all documents students need to apply to the chosen universities. Application mode may be online or offline. Supporting documents need to send by post. We will guide you throughout the entire process for your successful application submission.
6. Statement of Purpose
Statement of Purpose (SOP) is one of the most important elements in the graduate school application. You cannot change your class Grades or GRE/TOEFL score; recommendation letters are not in your hand so SOP will be your last opportunity to add value to your application. Therefore, you should do proper research while writing your SOP. Try to make it precise and it should not be a story. And remember, SOP SHOULD NOT BE A REPLICATION OF YOUR RESUME.
Some tips about SOP writing
First of all, go through the application page of that particular university about their requirement of SOP, there may be world limitation or they may explain to you what they actually want in the SOP. If the instruction is there follow that. Other points to follow
- Give an introduction about your subjects
- Explain the practical application of your subjects
- Show them why this subject is so important in the present days and will be in the future
- Check out the requirement of that program and explain to them how your profile suits their requirement
- Co-relate your experience including your educational and professional experience and with that particular subject/program
- Explain your future career aspects after completing this program
- Explain to them how this program will help you in your future career development
- Explain to them Why you have chosen this program
- Explain to them why you have chosen this particular program in that particular university
- You may also explain why you have selected this program in that particular country/place
7. Interview Preparation for Study Abroad-
Sometimes, your Institution may ask you for the online interview. In master degree application, the interview process may be waived but in the Ph.D. application, you have to appear the interview. Here you have to explain your research/study plan, future plan after course completion, etc. We have in-depth knowledge about types of questions may be asked so guide you accordingly.
8. International Scholarship Search-
For us, this is the MOST IMPORTANT thing for a student, because our main motto is to admit students in a renowned International University with a scholarship. For helping students, we are the ONLY ABROAD EDUCATIONAL CONSULTANT IN INDIA, WHO POSTS STUDY ABROAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INDIAN/INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS every day in our Delta Consulting's News Section, Facebook Page, Google+, and Twitter. Most of the developing country students like Indian cannot afford their international education dreams due to lack of funding. But nowaday’s several funding opportunities are available. With proper guidance and accurate documentation preparation, lots of students are getting scholarships abroad.
Our founder has wide experiences in scholarship search, as after taking GRE & TOEFL exams, he has been selected by various universities across the globe for his master study with a full and partial scholarship which includes
1.Politecnico di Milano (POLIMI), Milan, Italy (100 % scholarship)
2. Universidad Politecnica de Madrid (UPM), Spain (100 % scholarship)
3. Royal Institution of Technology (KTH), Sweden (100 % scholarship)
4. Heriot- Watt University, UK (100% scholarship)
5. Umea University, Sweden (100 % scholarship)
6. The University of Nottingham, UK (25 % scholarship)
7. Delft University, The Netherland, (25 % scholarship)
8. City college of New York, United States
9. The Joint Graduate School of Energy and Environment, Thailand
10. University of Wales Swansea, UK
11. Cranfield University, UK
In scholarship application, sometimes you do not have to apply separately as it is already offered by the Institution for your course. Otherwise, you have to apply it separately after getting your offer.
There are several scholarship options available for the Indian/International students
1. Scholarship offered by your own Country
2. Scholarship offered by your University’s host Country
3. Scholarship offered by the Universities
9. Accommodation Assistance while Studying Abroad-
There are several options in accommodation according to your preference and budget.
a) Housing provided by your institution which can be flat or houses managed by the institution or halls or residence
b) Private house or flat
c) Paying guest
We will help you to find your suitable accommodation according to your need.
10. Abroad Educational Loan Assistance-
If you don’t get scholarships you should go for education loan to pursue your abroad education dreams. Abroad educational loans are offered by several Indian Government or private organizations. This loan amount varies from 20 lakhs to 1.5cr, which covers
- Course Fee
- Examination/laboratory fees
- Accommodation costs
- Purchase of Printing/stationery/books/Computer
- Transportation Costs
Generally repayment period starts after 6 months of completion of course. This loan application requires several documents and involves lots of paperwork. We will help you in the entire process. Also, the bank will provide you international debit/credit card for your urgent need of money in a foreign country.
11. International Student Visa Assistance -
The students’ can apply for the visa before 3-4 months from the date of starting the semester. After getting the offer from a University, your institute will send you a confirmation letter which needs to mention during visa application. You have to apply for the visa to the consulate/embassy of that country near to your location. You have to fill up the visa application form with the visa fees and provide some documents which include
a) Acceptance Letter
b) Proof of financial support i.e. scholarships, own/parents/relatives contribution, educational loan
c) Medical Test report
d) English Language Test report
e) Valid passport etc.
After that, they may call you for the interview. Our abroad study visa consultant will help you throughout the process from the preparation of documents to visa interview.
12. Travel/Insurance Assistance while Studying Abroad-
We will help you booking your flights to reach at the right time to join the class with excess baggage and computers at least possible cost. Sometimes your university will arrange health Insurance for you, which is mandatory for a foreign country otherwise you have to arrange on your own. We will arrange it for you too.
13. Foreign Exchange Assistance-
If you get scholarships even you need some money during the initial period, to cover your daily expenses. We will also assist you to get foreign currency.
14. Pre-departure Orientation for study abroad-
Before landing to a new country, you should have some idea about student life, culture, food habits, lifestyle etc. We will give you vast information about that and also help you to build the network with current students, future classmates, and Alumni, etc.
Study in the UK
Why study in the UK?
Studying in the United Kingdom (UK) is truly an International experience. It is one of the most popular destinations for study abroad over the planet. For its excellent higher education system and worldwide acceptability, hundreds of thousands of international students opt the UK as their preferred overseas study destination. Some of the reasons behind these are
a) UK universities are the home of some of the world-renowned universities including Oxford Universities, Cambridge Universities, Imperial College London.
b) UK universities are among the bests in the world. According to QS World ranking, four of the top nine universities are from the UK.
c) Qualifications obtained from the UK universities are internationally recognized and highly valued around the Globe
d) UK Universities are highly ranked for Industry-University collaboration
e) The UK is the world leader in research with 114 Nobel Prize Winner. Still today the UK has produced 860 Nobel Laureates and 38 % Nobel Laureates have studied in the UK. According to the world economic forum Global Competitiveness report, the UK ranks is second in the world for the quality of scientific research.
f) International Student satisfaction rate in the UK is very high
g) UK Universities are one of the preferred destinations for abroad study by Indian students for decades.
h) UK Universities will provide world-class teaching from the world’s leading academician and experts
i) Several Scholarship, bursaries, grants are available for Indian students
j) Education system is flexible enough to suits international student’s career aspiration with vocational and academic blending
k) UK course and living costs are good value for money
l) UK courses are generally shorter than other countries
Degrees preferred by International students for their study abroad-
Bachelor’s or undergraduate degree: Normally it takes 3 years to complete for full-time study. Some of the common titles of degree are Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Science (BSc), Bachelor of Engineering (BEng), Bachelor of Education (BEd)
Postgraduate Degree- Master Degree is generally two types i.e. Taught and Research. Taught programs generally take 1 year to complete, but research degrees takes more time. The common titles of taught programs are MA (Master of Arts) or MSc (Master of Science) MBA (Master of Business Administration, MEng (Master of Engineering), MFA (Master of Fine Arts), LLM (Master of Laws), MArch (Master of Architecture), etc. The titles of common research programs are Master of Research (MRes), Master of Philosophy (MPhil), Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.), etc.
Why study in the USA-
United States of America (USA) is the most preferred study abroad destination for International students around the world. Some of the reasons behind this are
a) Top Ranked Higher Education System- This country has the top-ranked higher education systems in the world with top ranking Universities like California Institute of Technology, Stanford University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Harvard University, Princeton University.
b) World Renowned Universities- According to Times Higher Education 2016-17 ranking, US universities rank very higher in the world education
1) 6 US Universities are ranked in the World top 10 Universities
2) 15 US universities are ranked in the World top 20 Universities
3) 41 US universities are ranked in the World top 100 Universities.
c) A Leader in Advanced Education- According to Social Progress Imperative, the US is the strongest on Access to advance education.
d) Wide range of Educational Opportunities- At both undergraduate and graduate level, the country United States offers thousands of courses in various disciplines through thousands of college and Universities for International Students.
e) Cutting edge Technology and Research- the United States is a country with the forefront of technology. Similarly, US Universities are the forerunner of cutting edge research and techniques, with the best possible types of equipment and resources. As an International student, you will be exposed to these advanced technologies and research.
f) Opportunities for Research and Teaching Assistantship (RA/TA) - Mainly in the graduate level, students have the opportunities to avail research and teaching assistantship (RA/TA), this practical experiences will be useful for your future career and will give you in-depth insight in your field and finance your study. International students are preferable due to their new skills and ideas.
g) Financial Support- Most US universities offer students financial support in the form of grants, loan, scholarships, fee waiver, etc. to cope up with their universities fees and daily expenses. Besides, that International students in the US can work upt0 20 hours/week in or off campus.
h) Employment prospect- US degrees are highly valued around the world. A student with a US degree gets preference to the employee throughout the world.
Study in Australia-
Why study in Australia?
Australia is one of the most preferred study abroad destinations among English speaking students. It has the third highest number of International students in the world just behind the United States and the UK. Due to its excellent higher education system with world-renowned educators, facilities, high standard of living, this country is the Global education powerhouse and thousands of international students going to Australia each year to fulfill the abroad education dreams. It is the country with a world-renowned institution like Universities of Melbourne, Australian National University, University of Sydney, University of Queensland, Monash University etc.
Some of the reasons to choose Australia as your study abroad education country are-
Research opportunity- Australia is the world leader in research with useful recourses. As a student, you will have the opportunity to access all resources to grow your career.
International recognition- Australian education system is highly valued around the world to the employer.
Value for money- Although the country Australia has world-renowned universities and high standard of living but the tuition fees and living expenses are considerably lower than the USA and UK. So if you don’t get a scholarship even your financial burden is lesser than other English speaking countries.
Availability of International Scholarships- Not only the Universities but the Australian Government is also offering scholarships for International students to attract the best talents around the world. For Australian scholarship information please visit our news page
Wide range of Courses - In Australia, more than a thousand Universities are offering more than twenty thousand courses. There is a chance always for international students to find the best courses to fulfill their career dreams.
Work Permit- International students can work part-time for 20 hours a week to offset their living and study expenses. As it is an English speaking country, it is International students can easily get part times jobs here.
Study in Canada-
Why study in Canada?
Canada is one of the most attractive countries to international students to study abroad over the years. Education in both English and French are available here. The country ranks very high in the world on the number of adults having tertiary education. According to Forbes, Business Insider. BBC, this country consistently ranked top (in 2016 it is just behind Sweden) in the world as World’s Most Reputable Country. From Worldatlas travel guide, we can know that Canada is the most loved countries in the world.
Some of the reasons to choose Canada as International study destinations are
1) World Renowned Universities- The country is the home of some of the world renowned Universities which includes the University of Toronto, University of British Columbia, McGill University, University of Montreal, University of Alberta, etc.
2) Most Educated Country- According to World Knowing, Canada is the Most Educated Country in the World. It has one of the best higher education systems in the world.
3) Government’s Initiative for International Students- International education is a priority sector Under Canada’s Global Market Action plan. According to ICEF Monitor, the Canadian Government is formulating a new international education strategy to attract 4,50,000 international students and researcher by 2022.
4) Global Standard but Low Cost- Here, you can read in a world-renowned Universities and lead a high standard of life with comparatively affordable cost much lower than the US and UK.
5) Availability of International Scholarships- Canadian Universities as well as Government, provides several scholarships to attract the best international talents around the world. For scholarship opportunities please visit our news page.
6) High Employment Rate- Job prospect for the students with a Canadian degree holder is very high. It is widely accepted by the MNC and Universities around the world.
7) Immigration Possibility- There is a chance to make Canada as a permanent home for international students. The immigration department of the Government of Canada has some certain rules for International students for post-school life.
8) Technology Leader- Canada is the International leader in Computer and Information Technology, specifically telecommunications, biotechnology, transportation and engineering, aerospace, medical devices, etc. This country is the pioneer to connect schools and libraries through the internet by its SchoolNet program.
New Zealand, the country of “Kiwis” is becoming a popular destination for higher studies among the International Students around the world. Although it is a small country, it is categorized as a developed country with a high standard of education, health, economic freedom and quality of life. The major reasons to choose New Zealand as a study abroad destination are described below.
Why study in New Zealand?
1) Home of Top Ranking Universities- New Zealand is a land of world-renowned Universities like the University of Auckland, University of Otago, University of Canterbury, Victoria University of Wellington, University of Waikato.
2) High standard of Higher Education System- According to The Ministry of Education, New Zealand, the country has 3 levels of education systems, i.e. early childhood, primary and secondary schools, higher and vocational education. It has eight state-funded universities, along with 18 technology institutions, and over 600 training schools which provide wide ranges of courses and are well recognized internationally. They work with several overseas Universities on research and development.
3) Value for Money- The degrees are well recognized in the world but the tuition fees are some of the lowest in the world. You will get British based education for a percentage of the cost.
4) Scholarship Opportunities- There are several scholarships are offered by the New Zealand Government like New Zealand Pacific Scholarship, New Zealand Development Scholarship, ASEAN Scholar Award, Commonwealth Scholarship, etc. For upcoming scholarships in New Zealand please visit our news section
5) Chance of Permanent Residency- After completing your degree you will get chance to work for 1 year in this country under special “work permit” and can apply for the permanent residency which you will get most likely within 6 months.
6) Recreational Opportunities- New Zealand offers exciting recreational opportunities with golden beaches, rugged mountains, and picturesque landscapes. The weather in this country is very soothing.
France, the country of Eifel Tower is an appealing abroad study destination among International students over the years. The country with its rich culture and history is the most popular tourist destination in the world. There are several reasons why International students should opt France as their study abroad destination, these are as follows.
Why Study in France?
1) Home of World’s Best Universities and Business Schools- France is the home of some of the world renowned Universities like École Normale Supérieure, École Polytechnique, Pierre, and Marie Curie University, Paris-Sud University, and Specialized Business Schools like ESCP Europe, ESSEC Business School, HEC Paris, INSEAD.
2) Opportunities to get Scholarships- French Government, as well as Universities, offer various scholarships to attract brilliant International Students. Some of these are The Eiffel Scholarships, Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, HEC Paris, INSEAD, ISM Global Learning Scholarships, etc. To know upcoming French scholarships please visit our news page
3)Cutting Age Research Opportunities- According to Wikipedia, France ranks 7 in the world in terms of spending on research and development. The National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS), feature among the World’s top Global Innovators. According to Nature Index, an International ranking of Scientific Institution, France ranks 6 in the world.
4) World class Economic power- According to Statistics Time, France ranks 6th in the world. and 2nd in Europe in terms of GDP.
5) Home of World Famous Industries- According to the Fortune Global 500 list, 29 World famous industries which include L’Oreal, Total, BNP Paribas, Renault, Carrefour, etc are from France.
6) Equal Opportunity policy for Home & International Students- French Government does not differentiate home and International students. Tuition Fees, admission requirements, etc are the same for both kinds of students.
7) Availability of wide ranges of Courses- France has more than 3500 institutions of higher education, 77 public funded universities, and more than 3000 specialized schools, which offers a wide variety of study options to the International students.
8) High International Student Satisfaction- International student’s satisfaction rate is very high. According to Top Universities world ranking Paris is ranked as the best student city.
9) Opportunity to Learn French- French is the third most common business language. Learning French will be helpful for your future career.
10) Cultural History- France is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Its natural beauty, amazing climate, outdoor recreational activities always attract tourist around the world.
Germany is one of the most popular destinations for International students for abroad study. Whether its car or education, “Made in Germany” is the Brand of Best Quality in the entire world.
Why study in Germany?
1) Home of the World Renowned Universities- Germany is the home of some of the world renowned Universities like LMU Munich, Heidelberg University, Technical University of Munich, Humboldt University of Berlin, Free University of Berlin.
2) Land World Famous Companies- Some of the World famous companies like Volkswagen Group, Siemens, Bayer, SAP, BMW Group, are from Germany. There is a good chance for international students to get jobs and settle here.
3) Low or No Tuition Fees- Most German Universities get funding from the Government, that is why no tuition fees are charged for undergraduate degrees at Public Universities. Master degree program normally have very low tuition fees compared to other countries.
4) Availability of International Scholarships- There are several scholarships available for International students to carry out the cost while living and studying in Germany. Some of these are DAAD, The German Foundations Scholarship programs, Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, Scholarships offered by The HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management etc. For upcoming German Scholarships please visit our news section.
5) Wide Ranges of Study Opportunities- This country’s almost 450 state accredited University offers more than 17,500 degree program for bachelor, masters and Ph.D. students. German degrees are highly valued and well accepted by the employee around the world.
6) Chance of Permanent Residency- German Government allows International students to stay and search job up to 18 months after completion of their study program. If you manage to grab a job within this time frame there is a chance to stay permanently in a safe country with Europe’s most dynamic economy.
7) Economic Superpower- According to Wikipedia, Germany has the largest national economy in Europe. It is ranked fourth in nominal GDP around the world (source IMF). It is the fourth highest exporter/importer in the world (source The World Factbook.
8) Best Place to Travel around Europe- Germany is situated in Central Europe. It is surrounded by nine countries i.e. Denmark, Poland, the Czech Republic, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, and the Netherlands. Whether for business trips, or study excursion, or simply a weekend trip it will take just a few hours by train or flight to reach to another country.
9) Opportunity to Learn German- German is one of the major languages in the world. According to Wikipedia, it is the first language of almost 95 million people worldwide. It is the third most widely taught foreign language in both the US and European Union and the second most commonly used scientific language. Therefore, learning German in Germany will be really beneficial for your future career.
Netherlands, the country of tulips, windmills, and canals is a popular destination among international students over the years.
Why study in the Netherlands?
1) Home of World Renowned Universities- According to Times Higher Education 2017 ranking, the 13 Universities in the Netherlands are ranked among the top 200 world’s best University. Which includes the Delft University of Technology, University of Amsterdam, Wageningen University and Research Centre, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Leiden University etc.
2) Availability of International Scholarships- Dutch Universities, as well as Government, offers scholarships to attract international talent around the globe. Some of these are Netherlands Fellowship Program (NFP), The Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, Leiden University Excellence Scholarships, etc. For upcoming Dutch University scholarships please check our news section.
3) Affordable Study and Living Expenses- Compare to another English speaking country like the USA or UK, tuition fees and living expenses are really low in the Netherlands. Students will get an Internationally recognized degree with a high standard of living in less cost.
4) Healthiest Country in the World for Diet- According to Oxfam, Netherlands ranked first in the world for having the most healthy, nutritious food.
5) Highest English Proficiency in the World- According to the English Proficiency Index, Netherlands is the highest English Proficiency in the world, which will be really beneficial for International students to spend daily lives.
6) Multicultural Environment- According to some study, more than 20% of the Dutch population are from a foreign country, which creates a multicultural environment and easily adaptable by International students.
7) Gateway to Europe- Due to its Geographical Location, Netherlands is often described as the gateway of Europe. It takes only half an hour to go to other places like Paris, London, Berlin.
Switzerland, the country of Red Cross, excellent watch, milk chocolate attracts thousands of International students every year to enhance their academic background and skills. There are several reasons behind international student’s inclination to study in this Postcard Perfect Country. Some of these are as follows-
Why study in Switzerland?
The Country with Highly Reputed Universities- Some of the World’s renowned universities is from Switzerland. Which include ETH Zurich - Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, University of Basel, University of Zurich, University of Bern.
Availability of International Scholarships- The generous Swiss Government, as well as Universities, offers several scholarships to the International Students. Some of these are Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Scholars and Artists, The Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, ETH Excellence Scholarships, University of Geneva Excellence Master Fellowships, etc. For upcoming Swiss scholarships please check our news section.
High-Quality Research- Switzerland is known for high-quality research and development. CERN, European Organization for Nuclear Research use the world largest use the world's largest and most complex scientific instruments to study the basic constituents of matter, is the symbol or high-quality research activities in this country.
Land of World Renowned Organizations- This country is the headquarter of several world-famous International organization which includes the International Olympic Committee, the Red Cross and the World Economic Forum, etc.
Multilingual Country- Although most locals speak great English, the country has four native languages including French, German, Italian and Romansh. International students can spend a day to day lives with English but can learn another foreign language.
Post Card Perfect Country- Switzerland is a postcard-perfect country with everybody’s eye candy. Lake forests, sunset, sunrise, snow-clad mountains are amazingly stunning. You will love rowing, jogging, skiing, cycling whatever you want.